Starting a Neighborhood Watch on Your Block
- Identify the homes in your "Watch Area" (should not exceed 20 homes).
- How to get a "Neighborhood Watch" sign.
- Paint your home address on the CURB
- If you have alley or easement access, paint on your back wall also.
- Print out this block map and complete with names, addresses and phone numbers.
Then call Becky Noels of Tucson Police Department at 791-4806, Ext. 1019 to set up a meeting with neighbors (an annual meeting is mandatory). If you wish, TPD will evaluate your home for security recommendations. Once this work is complete TPD will install "Neighborhood Watch" signs in your area.
Neighborhood Watch News
Click here for minutes of the November 10, 2008 meeting on Sam Hughes Neighborhood crime issues. For a comparison of security systems click here.